Thursday, September 15, 2011

Chicken-Bacon-Ranch Pizza


Wow.  So delicious. I love chicken-bacon-ranch anything but this pizza might have blown all the others out of the water.  And it's even an all whole-wheat crust! (Which I've never done before.  I always use whole wheat flour, but usually less than half the total flour)

For this personal-pan sized pizza I used

1 1/2 tsp yeast
1/2 c hot water
garlic, onion, mustard powders
salt
oregano
2 tbsp milled flax seed
quick pour of olive oil
1 2/3 c whole wheat flour

I sauteed some zucchini in olive oil and fried some bacon (cut into small pieces)
I had cooked and shredded chicken leftover from  a few nights ago.

Once the crust is made and spread out in the pan, add a thin layer of ranch dressing, then zucchini and chicken pieces, and the bacon (after using a paper towel to soak up as much grease as possible)



Add cheese.



Back at 450 for 12 minutes.



Eat.

Love.

And don't forget the side of avocado.

No comments :

Post a Comment