Monday, November 21, 2011

Meatball Quesadilla

Slim pickin's from my fridge for lunch today.  Went grocery shopping this morning so that I would have something to eat for dinner tonight, but other than that I have to make do with what is in my fridge so that nothing goes to waste while I spend a few days in PA for turkey day. 

The ONLY meat I had in my fridge was 1 meatball.  Not much.  But vastly better than no meat.  I chopped it up and made a meatball quesadilla.  It was the only thing I could think of that make one meatball look more like a meal.  I also had a little bit of fresh spinach, so that went in the quesadilla as well. 

look at that oozy cheezy goodness...

Then I made a salad.  I have a lot of lettuce left...I have a feeling that I won't manage to eat it all before I leave tomorrow and it will go bad while I'm gone...oh well.  All I had to put on the salad was carrots, tomatos, and an avocado.  I still have 3 avocados left.  Maybe I'll eat 2 for lunch tomorrow and bring one with me...or maybe I'll just hope they can stay good til the weekend.  It is possible. 
mmmm avocado...

No comments :

Post a Comment