Thursday, July 19, 2012

BLT Pasta

One of the best ideas ever.  Inspiration came from Some the Wiser.  A picture and recipe showed up on my Facebook feed this morning via Foodies Like Us.  As soon as I saw it, I knew I would have to try it out.  And adapt it of course.  


mushrooms

 grape tomatoes

bacon

pesto and mustard

fresh garlic

linguini

arugula

Maybe I should call it BAT Pasta, for Bacon-Arugula-Tomato Pasta...

Cook the pasta.  Fry the bacon in a pan, add some fresh garlic.  Add the mushrooms when the bacon is done.  Add 1/4 c red wine.  Add the grape tomatoes, cook for just a few minutes.  Toss the pasta with some pesto and mustard. Add a few handfuls of arugula.  Add the other ingredients.  The heat from the bacon/mushroom/etc will wilt the arugula.  


Eat up!  Pure Deliciousness. 

No comments :

Post a Comment