Thursday, July 18, 2013

Loaded S'more Dip


I had all the ingredients for s'mores...but no fire to roast marshmallows over.  I don't really like marshmallows, and so the thought of eating a s'more made in the microwave was ridiculously unappealing.  I thought about trying to toast the marshmallows in my toaster oven, but that sounded potentially very messy.  So the ingredients just sat for awhile.  

Then I came across this recipe for S'more Crack Dip
Problem Solved. 

Loaded S'more Dip
5 oz large marshmallows
5.8 oz dark chocolate 
3 tbsp milk
2 tbsp heavy cream
1 tsp cinnamon
1 large spoonful of crunchy peanut butter

As usual, all amounts are approximate due to my inability to measure things.
The chocolate is exact...it was 4 bars of Hershey's Special Dark, 1.45 oz each.

Put all the ingredients in a small saucepan on medium heat and stir til melty and delicious.








Dip graham cracker pieces into the molten goodness and eat up.  
Try not to burn yourself...


No comments :

Post a Comment