Friday, April 22, 2011

Sweet Potato Chips

Don't know why I'm starting out with a mess-up...but at least it was close to being delicious...underneath the burned-taste. 

1) I peeled the sweet potato
2) I sliced it super thin (with some kitchen tool...don't ask what it's called...ok, it's like a peeler but its edges are kinda grooved instead of straight like a peeler)
3) I lightly coated the sweet potato strips with olive oil
4) I shook them up in a bag of seasoning (salt, garlic powder, some other stuff...)
5) put them on a baking sheet and threw them in the oven at 450.  I think they baked for somewhere btwn 5 and 10 minutes.  Probably should have baked for 5 or less...they were pretty thin.

Here they are pre-burn
and now...burned and with the rest of my meal
tuna melt (tuna/relish/ranch, provolone, whole wheat), chips, tomato soup

No comments :

Post a Comment