Friday, January 13, 2012

Snow Day Lunch

Snow Day #1.  Totally unexpected.  I didn't even know it was supposed to snow.  My phone was set to silent last night so I slept through the call and got the voicemail when my alarm went off almost 20 minutes later.


I didn't get around to packing my lunch last night before bed, but I guess it didn't matter!  I ended up eating about the same thing I would have anyway though.  Tuna sandwich and a salad.  But since I was home, I got to make some sweet potato fries to go with it.  And I got to toast the bread for my sandwich. 

Sweet Potato Fries 2/ Ranch. 
I tossed the fries with a little bit of my homemade salad dressing today,
because it was sitting on the counter in front of me asking to be used
instead of the seasoning and olive oil I usually use...not sure why. 
But they were yummy.
The salad dressing is oilve oil and herb based anyway...

Tuna salad (mayonnaise/relish, celery), Muenster cheese, tomato

spinach, carrot, tomato, avocado, homemade dressing



No comments :

Post a Comment