Friday, November 30, 2012

Pulled Pork Sliders
I selected this post to be featured on my blog’s page at Cooking Blogs.


I made the pulled pork and sandwich rolls last Sunday and have been eating these sliders for dinner every night.  The pork is very similar to the crock pot pork I made a few weeks ago.  The main is difference is that this time I coated the tenderloin in a flour/cinnamon rub before placing it in the bottom of the crockpot.  Also, I added some chopped garlic to the cider/bbq mix.  


I cooked the pork for almost 5 hours this time, then I fished it out of the crock pot and shredded it.  It was hard to get out of the pot because it was so tender it was falling apart = perfect. 



The rolls I made were my standard rosemary bread recipe, but I added a tbsp or 2 of cinnamon.  They went well with the cinnmon-rubbed pork!  And of course I added some mashed avocado to the sandwich.  In the last night or two, I also started adding arugula to the sandwiches.  Yummy.  




Who knew pulled-pork and rosemary-cinnamon rolls could be so delicious together?





No comments :

Post a Comment