Monday, September 24, 2012

Guinness Bacon Joes

Guinness Marinade Part 1 (fish)
Guinness Marinade Part 2 (pork)
Guinness Marinade Part 3 (ground beef)
Bacon Guinness Sloppy Joes
Used up the remainder of the marinade, and I must say, I put it to good use!
So glad I didn't just pour it out like I would normally do to a leftover marinade. 

I don't think I've ever made sloppy joes the same way twice, but it's been my favorite thing to do with ground beef for awhile now, and they always end up delicious.  Tonight's were made with onion, bacon, garlic, tomato sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, and the guinness marinade.  I let them cook til they were pretty thick and delicious looking.  

Pictures from the Making





Dinner is Served

Here's the sign of a good meal:



oh and I had a salad too.  gotta eat those veggies.





No comments :

Post a Comment