Saturday, September 22, 2012

Guinness Marinade


Ingredients
I didn't measure any of them...but used roughly half the can of Guinness.
Not pictured: 3 cloves of garlic, smashed and chopped.


olive oil and rice vinegar

add the guinness

whisk it up

admire the work of art


add some seasonings
I discovered that the back of a spoon is very useful for garlic-crushing

whisk some more

put in some meat: I used catfish this evening
I think I'm going to try pork chops in the leftover marinade tomorrow
let sit for awhile...I think I only let the fish sit for about half an hour, I was too hungry to wait longer

pan fry the meat
I fished the garlic out of the marinade and added it to the pan as well


dinner is served
fish with bacon and onions
gouda mac n cheese
avocado




No comments :

Post a Comment